Teen Green: Water Bottles are a Thing of the Past

15 08 2008

Sure, water bottles are convenient, they’re tasty, and you know they are always filtered to perfection. But 80% of all those bottles end up in a landfill and the other 20% are “in the wild” where it takes up to 430 years for them to disintegrate. I suggest buying a reusable bottle and putting tap water in it. New York City tap water is delicious, and is argued to be the best in the country. Nalgene bottles have just now been discovered to have a harmful chemical called BPA, but CamelBack has BPA-free bottles that are not only useful, but colorful and pretty as well.

Advertisements

Actions

Information

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s




%d bloggers like this: